Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $30,000 annual salary as an Administrative Specialist for the State of North Carolina. This position is located in Wake County, NC.
Qualified applicants must document on the application that they possess all of the following:
- Knowledge of and experience with office management practices, techniques, and technology.
- Experience drafting/creating correspondence.
- Experience tracking and monitoring employee actions.
- Experience with the management of state cars.
- Experience processing actions related to invoices, parking, and badges.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) diploma and two years of related administrative experience;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Coordinate most internal operations support activities including but not limited to monitoring and taking appropriate actions related to conference room and conference call line, state cars, parking, badges, ContactDMH inbox, and Director Office invoices.
- Serve as back-up support to the Administrative Specialist II in the Director’s Office and the Division’s Facilities Coordinator.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships; effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Plan and organize workflow; ability to perform and manage a volume of administrative tasks.
- Follow policies set forth by an office, program, division, and/or department.
- Exercising judgment and discretion in applying and interpreting policies and procedures.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.