If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $29,000 annual salary as a Call Center Representative for AAA Northeast, from the comfort of your home if you are in RI, MA, CT, NY & NJ.
- High School diploma or GED or 4 years of experience.
- 1 year of customer service experience required.
- 1 year of Call Center experience preferred.
- Ability to address various high volume and challenging situations.
- Ability to listen to, understand, and communicate with others by telephone, in written form, or electronically.
- Ability to read maps and utilize navigation resources.
- Ability to convince others to buy goods/services or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation with others and maintain them.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Ability to operate a computer with relevant software applications.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Takes road service calls while dealing with a member's emotional state (e.g., safety, calming down an angry member, providing reassurance to an anxious member, etc.). Gathers information regarding road service calls including verification of membership number, name, telephone number, e-mail, vehicle description and location, nature of vehicular problem. Utilizes department software such as D3, MemberzPlus, Navigator to ensure efficient dispatch, prioritize calls for safety issues, and research membership status. Takes the required action to help members determine the exact location of the disabled vehicles or meeting place. (i.e., asking probing questions and referring to maps or other materials.) Adheres to department standards for after-call work, talk time, and staffed time. (45%)
- Provides information to members on-road service policies and procedures. Explains the benefits of AAA membership to prospective members and sells primary and associate memberships as appropriate. Ensures that the member is aware of costs associated with all services provided. When appropriate advise the member of other AAA products and services such as mobile battery replacement and windshield repair. May inform members of other AAA products and services such as Premier and PLUS Memberships, car rentals and hotel reservations. (25%)
- Determines appropriate course of action for each call received, consulting with a supervisor for members with special circumstances; attempts to accommodate members in "borderline" situations, including membership verification and new member’s applications; refers non-AAA NE Club members to appropriate Club for service. (10%)
- Tracks ETAs (estimated time of arrivals) and takes action to resolve long-standing service calls; acts as interface between dispatch and members to enhance customer service. (10%)
- Responds to a wide variety of member inquiries (often unrelated to Emergency Road Service), referring members to other departments to ensure customer satisfaction. (10%)
- Other duties may be assigned.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.