If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $28,000 annual salary as an Administrative Assistant for The College of Wooster. This position is located in Wooster, OH.
- Must be able to operate the business machines of the office.
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbal, and be able to communicate clearly with a diverse population of students, faculty, staff, external customers, and vendors.
- Must be detail-oriented and have good data entry skills.
- Must be able to identify complex problems and review related information to develop, evaluate options, and recommend solutions for implementation.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); at least three years related clerical experience and/or training; experience and knowledge using Microsoft Office products.
This position is generally responsible for the confidential, deadline-sensitive, day-to-day activities in support of financial aid activities and programs. This position works closely with other members of the financial aid office as well as the campus community to carry out these activities. This position performs front desk duties, general office support, and works directly with students and their families.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.