If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $27,000 annual salary as a Central Scheduler for Dupage Medical Group, from the comfort of your home.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Active listener - analyze patient needs and give high priority to their satisfaction.
- Effective in identifying , analyzing and solving problems.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize daily work in a fast paced contact center environment.
- Proficient with using multiple computer programs and applications simultaneously.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to handle difficult customer interactions.
- Must possess computer skills and be familiar with copier, fax machine, telephone, in addition to other pieces of office equipment.
- Must type a minimum of 40 WPM.
- High school diploma or GED required.
General Call Center Responsibilities:
- Processing of inbound Contact Center interactions (phone, email, online requests (MyChart), hospital requests-Transition of CARE (TOC), faxes, etc.)
- Follow HIPAA policy and procedures.
- Understand and support the department policies and procedures.
- Answer basic scheduling related questions i.e. directions to site, site hours, provider info, requests for MyChart login.
- Verifying, cancelling, scheduling and rescheduling appointments.
- Escalation of clinical patient inquires when necessary to appropriate physician site/department.
- Update patient information/demographics where necessary.
- Update Insurance information where necessary.
- Collect payment/patient balances.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.