Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $25,000 annual salary as an Inventory Coordinator for JOANN Fabric and Craft Stores. This position is located in West Columbia, SC.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- 1- 3 years of previous experience in a customer-centric environment.
- Ability to work with customers and team members.
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment.
- Ability to interact collaboratively with others.
- Ability to get work accomplished through others.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a group environment.
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on business needs.
- Stand during an entire shift (other than normal break time).
- Continuously walk around all areas of the store throughout the shift.
- Read written instructions, reports, and other information on paper and computer screens.
- Orally communicate with customers and other team members on a consistent basis throughout their shift.
- Input data on computer keyboard and handheld units.
- Use 2-way radios (hear incoming messages and provide verbal response).
- Push/pull merchandise with appropriate equipment (carts, bins, etc.) to and from the backroom and sales floor.
- Lift, place, and arrange items on shelves and racks.
- Bend down and reach above head.
- Climb and descend the ladder.
- Individually lift up to 49 pounds, and group lift up to 97 pounds (under 2 lbs on a constant basis, 10 lbs on a frequent basis, 10-49 lbs on an occasional basis, and 50-97 lbs group lifts on an infrequent basis).
Greets every JOANN customer and uses the F.A.S.T. service model to meet the customer's needs. Asks open-ended questions to learn about customers' project needs and escorts them to the desired product's location. Engages in friendly conversations with customers about their projects while serving them at the cutting counter, cash register, and sales floor.
Assists other Team Members with tasks to ensure that the team exceeds expectations set by Store Management. Works with Store Management and other Team Members on projects in a friendly and professional manner. Assists with training new Team Members on running the register, cutting fabric, stocking shelves, and customer service.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.