Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $25,000 annual salary as an Online Personal Shopper for Hy-Vee. This position is located in Omaha, NE.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Visual requirements include: the ability to see detail at near range with or without correction.
- Must be physically able to perform medium work: occasionally lifting or carrying objects of no more than 50 pounds, with frequent standing, walking, and lifting/carrying of objects of no more than 25 pounds.
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities: stooping, kneeling, reaching, handling, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing and repetitive motions.
- Commitment to the Hy-Vee Mission and a willingness to promote the values of the company.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and interact with people in a friendly, professional manner.
- Ability to identify problems, develop and execute solutions.
- Must possess the ability to substitute products for customers, upon request and unavailability.
- Well organized, able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily workload with limited supervision.
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee's designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Makes an effort to learn customers' names and to address them by name whenever possible.
- Assists customers by:
- Escorting them to the products they're looking for.
- Securing products that are out of reach.
- Loading or unloading heavy items.
- Making note of and passing along customer suggestions or requests.
- Performing other tasks in every way possible to enhance the shopping experience.
- Answers the telephone and emails promptly and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
- Accurately selects groceries ordered online by customers.
- Selects the highest quality produce, meat, and other fresh products.
- Select, scan, and bag items from all temperature zones.
- Tender customer orders through POS and charges the customer's credit card.
- Upon gathering orders, place in storage at the proper temperature and promptly retrieve from storage prior to the customer's arrival.
- Ensure products maintain proper temperature throughout the entire process.
- Cart to and place in holding area for pick-up.
- Lift, carry, and load groceries into customer vehicles.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.