Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $25,000 annual salary as a Receptionist for International Line Builders. This position is located in Riverside, CA.
- High school diploma. No experience required, however, basic typing and office organization skills are beneficial.
- General knowledge and skills in the use of various Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Requires a positive attitude and the ability to orally communicate with internal and external customers. Good punctuation, spelling, and grammar skills.
- Place outgoing calls, answer incoming calls, forward calls to party, take messages when necessary, notify employees that visitors have arrived.
- Pass messages on to the party called or their assistant. May take messages for absent employees.
- May conduct orientation on telephone system used for new employees.
- Receive packages, letters, etc., as required. Sign for parcels when necessary.
- Update and distribute telephone directory.
- Type memos, letters, listings, etc., as a backup to other departments and may organize/alphabetize filing for other workgroups.
- Process incoming mail daily, distribute to mail receptacles.
- Copy, organize and distribute bid requests as directed.
- Maintain office machines, schedule service when needed.
- Responsible for ordering & inventory of office supplies.
- Issues purchase orders to field personnel as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.