If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $22,000 annual salary as a Customer Service Advisor for Sutherland, from the comfort of your home.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues on Customer's personal devices; Internet connectivity, password resets, device setups, equipment upgrades.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required.
- Multi-tasking skills showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred.
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to work in a dynamic Work at Home Team environment.
- Full-time Availability: Our Technical Customer Service Advisor will want to have open availability as we will be assisting customers on varying schedules 24/7.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll learn all about the coolest ways to help deliver exceptional service and solutions to our customers. It’s a high-energy environment where you’ll be part of a fun team that offers best-in-class service. Not to mention the amazing benefits, training programs and career potential we offer.
A Customer Service Advisor will exceed client and company expectations by answering inbound calls to provide outstanding customer service and technical support.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.