If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $130,000 annual salary as a Sr. Director, Business Development Strategy for Evolent Health, from the comfort of your home.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7+ years working in management consulting and/or business development.
- Proven track record of leading teams to meet aggressive deliverable timelines.
- Proven ability to produce the highest quality work product.
- Experience in the healthcare industry, preferable with experience with health plans and/or providers.
- Experience structuring and managing large, complex deals
- Excel expertise: you are fluent in modeling and analytics.
- High-speed internet over 10 MBPS and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plugin directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
- Driving best-in-class commercial insights, operations, and strategy to support NCH’s growth and business development success.
- Leading the development and ongoing refinement of New Century Health’s go-to-market plan, including defining and prioritizing the payer and provider market segments and anchoring business development strategy in sound, fact-based market assumptions.
- Utilizing available internal and external data sources to identify key insights to inform commercial pursuit strategy, value creation opportunities, and deal structure models.
- Working with a team to develop best-in-class presentation materials that clearly communicate NCH’s expertise and experience, value proposition, and understanding of the local market dynamics.
- Engaging with NCH clinical, medical economics, and finance team members to drive the commercial diligence process forward and advance opportunity pursuits.
- Summarizing detailed specialty economic analyses into value-forward deliverables that communicate the benefit of a partnership with NCH.
- Contributing to commercial process innovation and improvement through market experimentation and smart risk-taking.
- Taking on and leading special projects integral to the ongoing growth and success of the business.
- Managing a team of high-performing Senior Analysts to drive the business forward, strong, compassionate people skills are a must!