If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $120,000 annual salary as a Penetration Tester for Splunk, from the comfort of your home.
- At least 4 years experience in an IT or security function, with at least 2 years of hands-on experience in a penetration testing role.
- Experience with Python, PowerShell, or similar scripting language.
- Experience using industry standard offensive security tools.
- You have proven experience pen testing in web applications, network, wifi and cloud computing solution (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes).
- You have a proficiency with enterprise operating systems, including Linux and Windows.
- You have practical experience with assessing encryption, IAM systems, VPN and authentication technologies.
- You have extensive knowledge of TCP/IP networking and packet analysis.
- You pride yourself on your proven attention to detail.
- Excellent, efficient problem-solving skills.
- Strong familiarity with at least one of the following: OWASP Top 10, PTES, or NSA Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Standards.
- Experience facilitating penetration testing efforts in one or more of the following Compliance frameworks (FedRAMP, PCI, SOCII, HIPAA).
- Prioritize, lead, and perform advanced penetration testing for network, web applications, business application, and cloud infrastructure.
- Guide the team in the development of technical frameworks, tools and execution of pen tests.
- Conduct red team assessments and adversary emulation engagements.
- Coordinate and execute “Purple teaming” exercises in collaboration with the Security Operations team.
- Collaborate with 3rd parties including consulting firms and security researchers on coordinating assessments, validating vulnerability reports/findings and influencing remediation.
- Build processes to coordinate pentests and establish remediation cadence cross-functions.
- Be a standout colleague who enjoys collaborating with, learning from, mentoring, and teaching other team members to create a positive work environment.
- Foster a collaborative environment across a remote team.