If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $120,000 annual salary as a Chief Operating Officer for Cardiac Care for Pets. This position is located in Leesburg, VA.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- 5+ years experience managing complex human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
- Prior experience in a similar role with a demonstrated track record of developing strategies based on objectives and executing programs resulting in measurable results.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Proven track record of managing complex systems and budgets.
- Demonstrated strong leadership.
Strategic and Organizational:
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures along with CEO that ensure alignment with short and long term objectives.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Analyze key metrics and data to evaluate and improve performance.
- Establish policies that promote company culture, vision and values.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Manage relationships with partners and vendors.
- Assess and oversee the implementation of new systems or technology to improve performance or expand company reach and capabilities.
- Maintain working knowledge of all areas of business and growth including marketing, IT, operations, finance, and human resources.
- Oversee strategic operations of the company.
- Directly oversee the leadership team in HR, Operations and Marketing.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management and retention of team members.
- Analyze operations and identify areas of process improvement.
- Public speaking for coaching and education of team members and leadership.
- Be a change agent to successfully move the company in the direction of growth and optimal performance.
- Ensure optimal communication between team members, doctors, team leads and regional managers to facilitate operations in each site.
- Oversee marketing initiatives and budget.
- Oversee HR function and performance.
- Adhere to company, federal, state and local business requirements, ensuring compliance.
- Participate in expansion opportunities (acquisitions, new locations, new services).
- Write and submit reports to CEO in key matters.
- Monitor the performance of teams and organizations and establish corrective measures as needed.
- Prepare detailed reports both current and forecasting.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.