If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $110,000 annual salary as a Manager Engagement Strategy for NRT LLC, from the comfort of your home.
- Bachelor’s degree required, minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Real Estate experience preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to design, structure, and lead projects.
- Excels at building relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners; ability to effectively interface with and influence executive levels.
- Must be able to operate well under ambiguity, have a desire to grow, and respond well to feedback.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills required.
- Experience excelling in a highly matrixed environment with ability to work across multiple business units, a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (once travel is safe again).
- Adoption Strategies: This position will be the leader of adoption strategies for the RealVitalize program and as such will be responsible for designing, creating, and executing on the adoption activities they have identified. The program has large growth goals and the implementation and iteration on adoption strategies will be key to achieving those goals.
- Customer Service and Training: Point of contact for the customer service team supporting the program. Will triage escalations and give direction to the team where needed. Work with the customer service team to identify frequently asked questions and develop strategies for building awareness around those concerns. Responsible for the creation of training assets and training the trainer, point of contact for brand & partner trainers
- Field and Brand Engagement: Responsible for managing stakeholder relationships across brands and field leadership, including setting goals for adoption, developing plans to partner with stakeholders on engagement activities, leading field leadership trainings and workshops, and problem solving on questions and concerns that arise.
- Marketing and Communications: Partner with marketing and communication teams to build campaigns, marketing assets, program communication updates, contests, etc. to drive awareness and adoption of the program.
- Product Feedback Loop: Work with program team to collect, quantify and communicate product-related challenges to be considered in program design and engineering in future development. Translate qualified user insights into product solutions.
- Project Management and Presentations: Create work plans to be used individually, and with internal and external partners to drive clear goals, timelines and deliverables. Create presentations that summarize key points in program updates and performance and future planning.