If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $110,000 annual salary as an Senior Investment Professional for Commonwealth of PA. This position is located in Dauphin County, PA.
- One year as a PSERS' Intermediate Investment Professional; or
- Bachelor's degree (Prefer Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics degree) and two years performing relevant investment work; or
- Six years performing relevant investment work; or
- An equivalent combination of experience and training.
Successful completion of any of the following professional accreditations may be substituted for relevant work experience:
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA): 1 year per level passed.
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA): 1 year.
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM): 1 year.
Prior experience using investment risk management systems such as Aladdin, Axioma, or Barra. Prior experience using software or programming tools such as R, Python, or SAS. Must be strong in MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint applications. Understanding of modern portfolio construction, quantitative concepts, and factor investing.
- Contribute to the evolution of PSERS’ risk culture through quantitative and qualitative assessments.
- Collaborate with other members of the Risk Management team and the broader Investment Office to generate portfolio risk analytics and customized reporting for committees and asset class teams.
- Work with asset class teams to develop an understanding of investment processes and positioning.
- Actively participate in manager oversight through measurement and monitoring of investment risks.
- Act in a constructive challenge role on portfolio construction/positioning and external manager selection.
- Serve as a topic expert on investment risk system concepts, methods, models, and terminology.
- Evaluate and recommend enhancements to the Investment Office governance structure for topics requiring additional documentation, controls, policy development, or management consideration.
- Monitor the marketplace for software/service providers in risk analytics, data management, and aggregation, and fund/partnership exposure transparency.
- Work closely with PSERS’ consultants, strategic partners, and internal/external investment managers.
- Complete special projects and contribute to broader Investment Office initiatives as required.
- This position is identified as Essential Level 2. It supports critical business functions and when there is a declaration of an office closing, emergency or disaster, the incumbent may be required to participate/assist in those functions to aid the business continuity process. As such, the incumbent may be required to remain at or report to work at headquarters or an alternative site and be available and reachable by phone during the recovery process.