If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $100,000 annual salary as a Sr. Solutions Architect, Professional Services for SevOne. This position is remote.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience, Masters preferred.
- 8 years of solution design and architecture experience to include capturing customer requirements in customer-facing capacity.
- Prior experience designing COTS-based solutions to meet those requirements.
- Prior experience guiding delivery teams to realize the solution.
- Strong network management and OSS Integration experience (3+ years).
- Telecom carrier or large enterprise customers experience.
- Prior experience working for data/voice/video products company preferred.
- Prior exposure to working for a small company or remote/home office arrangement a plus.
- Preferred – prior experience performing responsibilities in both Development & Delivery roles
- OSS/BSS space, specifically Network Performance Management.
- Data and Voice Network design.
- Network protocols, TCP/IP, MPLS, & SNMP.
- REST API’s, Golang, Python.
- Professional service experience with SOAP, PHP or XML.
- Knowledge of networking technologies, including IP MPLS, Cable, Fiber, Ethernet, 3G, 4G/LTE, IMS.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Designs strategic and value-added solutions in conjunction with partners and customers to enable revenue growth.
- Support sales throughout the sales process by architecting and scoping solutions, calculating Levels of Effort and writing Statements of Work.
- Documents and communicates solutions design to SevOne project teams, and assists SevOne Project Management with creation of technical tasks on project plans.
- Acts as Technical Design Authority on SevOne internal investment and customer delivery projects.
- Delivers product, services and consultative support to SevOne customers.
- Designs, installs and configures complex SevOne solutions for customers.
- Designs and develops integrations with third party data sources and applications.
- Utilizes technical and business writing skills to deliver documentation of deployed solutions as required.
- Provides relevant customer feedback to corporate: features, futures, challenges, success stories, and competitive field intelligence.
- Provides solution analysis and design at all levels.
- Contribute to all phases in the software lifecycle – requirements analysis, solution design, development, and delivery.
- Perform other duties as required or directed.