Find out if you have the right skills…
You can make $500 a week as an Appointment Scheduler for Orion Home Improvements. This position is located in Lorton, VA.
This job is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks).
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more.
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education.
- For someone who enjoys talking on the phone.
- For someone who is dependable, more reliable than spontaneous.
- For someone who is achievement-oriented and enjoys taking on challenges.
- For someone who can handle the stress of a customer saying NO on the phone while remaining polite.
- For someone who enjoys working in a professional and friendly office?
Our focus is on providing our customers with a 5-star experience by using the latest technology, industry innovations and a team-driven desire to serve our customers. Over the last 14 years, we have developed a large list of existing customers that we need to be followed up with for offers on other products, a database full of past leads that we need to meet with, and adding new leads to our database from various forms of marketing that need to be followed up with.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.