If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for...
You can earn a $40,000 annual salary as a Distribution Operations Coordinator for BJC HealthCare. This position is located in St. Louis, MO.
- School Diploma or GED.
- Experience 2-5 years.
- Performs service audits and participates with customer service recovery; provides general oversight of the departmental operations and serves as the charge person in the absence of the supervisor.
- Represents the department on various supply distribution efforts & initiatives; attends meetings and works with various clinicians and customers across the system; provides communications to clinical department leads, supervisor and management.
- Maintains subject matter expertise on current and new technologies for managing inventory levels within the hospital; shares best practices with peers across the system.
- Supports and determines daily un-fill rates for supply availability; works closely with purchasing, sourcing, utilization management, and vendors to ensure primary or alternative supplies are available to support clinicians and patients.
- Coordinates the design, layout and implementation of all new par locations including set up, item maintenance and reporting for hospital renovations, new facilities, and changes in operations.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.