If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can make $3,737 a month as an Assistant Director for the Office of Admissions. This position is located in Dallas, TX.
- Knowledge and strong understanding of the college recruitment processes and the matriculation of prospective students to enrolled students.
- Ability to make excellent decisions, extremely detailed oriented, highly organized, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coordinate work with other employees, providing direct instruction or supervision as assigned.
- Knowledge of University policy concerning admissions policies and processes.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with Parents, students, faculty, staff, and the public.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Ability to integrate resources, policies, and information for the determination of procedures, solutions, and other outcomes.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally, by phone, in person, and in writing.
- Ability to represent the department and University in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle to travel to recruitment events.
- Ability to use a personal computer and other office equipment, including related university software and email.
- Three years experience in a college/university setting or in a business sales/customer relations setting.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Coordinates recruiting efforts for a targeted population by working with departments, schools, colleges and community programs.
- Represents the university and its programs to the general public at various recruitment events.
- Coordinates and hosts area and off-campus visitation programs and tours for prospective students.
- Serves as a liaison between prospective students and external constituents with TWU academic and student service departments.
- Coordinates counselor update sessions to be held at various locations.
- Cultivates key relationships and partnerships with external constituents at high schools, colleges/universities, professional organizations, and/or area business/health care facilities.
- Visits and counsels prospective students in person, via phone and email.
- Follows up with prospective students from inquiries through enrollment.
- Manages the promotion and facilitation of specific partnerships with external constituents.
- Prepares regular reports on recruitment activities.
- Recruits, selects, trains, and coordinates faculty and staff volunteers for recruiting efforts.
- Collaboratively designs and implements recruiting initiatives, goals, strategies, and marketing efforts, including publications, related to target market recruiting.
- Assists in resolving complex admissions situations.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.