If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can make $25.27 an hour as a Service Desk Analyst for PeaceHealth, from the comfort of your home if you are in Oregon, Washington and Alaska.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in computer science preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a service desk environment required.
- Clinical healthcare experience preferred.
- Epic certification in one or more specified clinical area required; if not Epic certified at time of hire, certification requirements must be satisfied as directed by Manager, Service Desk and within specific time parameters.
- Experience or exposure to Epic electronic health records applications: build, configuration, master file maintenance (procedures, decision support), administration, workflows, printing, and interfaces are preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and customer support skills including a clear speaking voice with excellent diction and tone.
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize work to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Skilled in core Microsoft Office suite of products.Expertise in the use of spreadsheets and data extraction.
- Knowledge of medical terminology; ability to analyze and interpret clinical documentation.
- Knowledge of or experience working with issue management and tracking systems and related service desk management and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of support for personal computer hardware, personal computer software, printers, telephony devices, etc.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make decisions and maintain a positive influence in potentially high-stress situations.
- Ability to develop documentation at a technical and user level.
- Serves as the first point of contact for the PeaceHealth caregivers and external customers who use PeaceHealth networks or our Epic application and require technical support or troubleshooting. Provides support and resolution or escalation for basic end-user issues on any aspect of the use of information systems including computer hardware, operating systems, applications and network.
- Conducts initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and service requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components via phone, email and online submissions, to ensure that all pertinent information is obtained to facilitate resolution.
- Logs detailed descriptions of service requests, incidents and problems in ticketing system and resolve, or when necessary, assigns tickets to other technical teams as needed.
- Provides virtual desktop type technical function support and troubleshooting services to end-users who need assistance with their computer hardware or software.
- Creates knowledge articles and documentation related to service desk responsibilities and support to maintain updated shared service desk resource documentation.
- Collaborates with other members of the PeaceHealth technical support teams to facilitate troubleshooting and ensure a quality customer service experience. Monitors changes in upgrades of technologies and applications including Epic.
- Monitors service desk activities during assigned shift to identify real-time trends and problems and ensure appropriate responses.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.