If you work from home this can be a great opportunity
You can make $20 an hour as an Executive Assistant, from the comfort of your home.
- Your own laptop/desktop; your own vehicle.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and other programs.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- College degree.
- Identify business shortcomings and initiative improvements.
- Manage and oversee small projects by handling logistics, contractor bookings, balancing schedules and timelines, etc.
- Do online research.
- Locate and book contractors and VA's (tools include Facebook, Nextdoor, and other applications).
- Prepare expense reports and budgets; pay bills and invoices.
- Format a system for keeping on top of bills, invoices, utility & tax payments.
- Purchase items from Lowes.
- Make calls, send texts, be a point of contact for the business.
- Organize and maintain office documentation digitally.
Click here for apply.