If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can make $20 an hour as a Design Engineering Internship for Black Hills Energy. This position is located in Fayetteville, AR.
- College junior or above working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and give presentations.
- Attention to detail required.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate with employees and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of business, employee and applicant information.
- No experience required.
- Develops engineering skillsets including analyzing, planning, designing, and optimizing as applied to the company's existing and future gas processing, storage, transmission and distribution systems.
- Develops technical and engineering expertise, in the support and strategic guidance associated with the safety, reliability, expansion and operation of the company’s assets.
- Develops skillsets in the optimization of storage schemes, computer-based models and/or simulations, and performing inventory analysis, as per guidance from senior engineering mentors who interpret all necessary federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Develops skillsets in the application of engineering and project management solutions for corporate and operations business units.
- Develops familiarity with safety and compliance standards, budgetary parameters, established scopes and associated timelines.
- Develops project management skills to complete projects effectively and efficiently.
- Develops the ability to manage and track capital budgets for Design Engineering.
- Develops and aligns with a commitment to maintain a high regard for personal safety and the safety of company assets and employees.
- Develops pipeline industry knowledge through interaction with senior engineering mentors.
- May be required to work non-traditional hours as needed.
- Other daily, weekly and monthly duties as assigned.
Click here to see more information.