If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can make $18 an hour as an Educator Intern for Denver Public Schools. This position is located in Denver, CO.
- Speak Spanish or have experience working with bilingual students (strongly preferred).
- Committed to constant growth and reflection as an educator and a leader, through regular coaching and professional development.
- Dedicated to educational success for all urban students of color and fired up about social justice, eager to empower our scholars, and committed to being change-makers.
- Bring enthusiasm, professionalism, and positivity to their classrooms and our adult community.
- Hard-working and view challenges as opportunities for improvement.
- Effective at building relationships with students and families through consistent partnership and communication.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or related field.
- Establish systems and routines in order to create a safe, purposeful, and welcoming classroom environment.
- Analyze student assessment data and determine the next steps.
- Assist classroom teachers in revolutionary instruction in reading, math, science, social studies, and physical education.
- Take responsibility for the safety and learning of all students in the school.
- Assist classroom teacher in curriculum development to best meet the needs of students.
- Provide fair, accurate, and constructive feedback to students on their progress.
- Communicate regularly and often with families to both solicit their input and share student social and academic progress.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.