If you work from home, this can be a great opportunity
You can make $18 an hour as a Transcriber from the comfort of your home. The first project will begin late June 2020, with a projected duration of 2-3 months.
- English fluency (must listen, read, write fluently and accurately).
- Some post-secondary education.
- Meticulous, careful personality with attention to detail.
- Typing speed of 55 WPM.
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours/week.
- Previous transcription experience.
- Teaching experience in ESL or English.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Linguistics education.
- Internet connection.
- Computer (PC or Mac).
- Internet Browser: Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox ESR, the non-64-bit version.'
Click here for more information.