If you work from home this can be a great opportunity
You can make $16 an hour as a Temporary Contact Tracing Representative for Navient, from the comfort of your home.
- Experience in servicing customers with professionalism, diplomacy and consideration for the customer’s requests or concern.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy with customer's concerns/questions.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D..
- Some completed college coursework will serve as substitute for work experience.
- Applicants considered must reside in the state of Tennessee,
- Proficient typing and data entry skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast learner, ability to maintain an in-depth understanding of the training curriculum.
- Excellent PC and internet navigation skills.
- Efficient time management skills.
Home office, computer and internet requirements:
- A private workspace or home office free from distraction.
- Access to laptop or desktop with Microsoft Windows; or.
- 64-bit Intel based Mac (Mac Operating systems: Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra or High Sierra).
- Anti-virus software.
- Reliable, high speed (minimum 5MB download speed) internet; DSL, Cable, or Fiber.
- Access to landline or cell phone.
This new role is responsible for communicating via phone with individuals who have tested positive for an infectious disease or may have come into contact with a positive case. As a Contact Tracing Representative, you will assist with tracing the known contacts of a positive case and then subsequently communicate with known contacts to notify of potential exposure and connect the individual with public health information and services including testing. Contact tracing interviews/phone calls will consist of ascertaining cases and contacts’ symptoms and risk, gathering further information on exposure, providing guidance on minimizing their risk of potential transmission, explaining the contacts’ quarantine responsibility and the details and processes for contact monitoring.
Click here to see more information.