If you work from home this can be a great opportunity
You can make $13,50 an hour as a Customer Solutions Specialist for Overstock, from the comfort of your home.
- Must reside in the state of Washington for this role.
- Minimum of at least 1-year customer care experience (Call center experience highly preferred).
- Be able to type a minimum required 30 words per minute.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Strong time-management, follow-up, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills: email, internet usage, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to complete mandatory paid training provided- 4 weeks-100% attendance is required.
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Work from home requirements: Computer/Laptop- The Specialist will have required Upload and download speeds above download of 12 Mbps and upload of 3 Mbps on their computer even if it requires a new ISP. Specialist is required to have at least 4GB of Ram, Core 2 Duo or greater processor (Core i5 recommended), Windows 10.
- Please be aware that connection speeds are affected by other Internet activities such as streaming video and audio (Netflix, Hulu, Pandora) Internet gaming, etc. which can affect the performance of the virtual desktop in Citrix.
- Required Internet- The Specialist will be required to use an approved ISP (Century Link, Comcast/Xfinity, Grey’s Harbor PUD, Google Fiber or Utopia).
- Distraction-Free Work Environment- The office area should have a chair and a desk to work from, with limited distractions that may interrupt the customer’s shopping experience with Overstock.com.
- The distraction-free work environment must include: No children, other persons or pets in the same room/No distracting noises such as TV or Music.
- The Specialists must act as if they were working in the office while at home including staying on task and not abusing unscheduled codes.
- If you have children in need of supervision, there must be another responsible party there to supervise your children.
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quickly and effectively.
- Make it personal: Take ownership of the customer's situation or problem.
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back.
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive.
- Emphasize our effort: Because we care.
- Responsible for handling multiple types of customer (internal and external) contacts through our channels (phone, email and SMS).
- Independently resolve problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, thinking outside the box, implementing solutions, and when necessary escalating unresolved problems.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize workload, and complete other assigned special projects as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by the manager and upper management.
- Strong conflict resolution skills and the ability to effectively communicate difficult outcomes while maintaining a positive customer experience.
- Maintain performance objectives such as attendance and Key Performance Indicators.
Click here to see more information.