If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can make $13 an hour as a Customer Service Representative for Faneuil, from the comfort of your home.
High school diploma or GED.
Minimum of 6 months call center experience or at least 1 year of customer service experience.
Knowledge of mainframe and computer (pc) and internet applications.
Microsoft Office applications.
Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy.
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with supervisors, peers, and customers.
Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry.
Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by the use of correct grammar and terminology.
Time management skills (dependable, accurate, and detail-oriented).
Successful completion of background check.
Ability to work the hours of operations as shifts will not be assigned until the end of training.
Ability to attend 100% of the required weeks of training.
- Utilize appropriate systems guides, interview techniques and established protocol to obtain necessary information, determine claim type and program code, and complete claims process so that "first pay" and timeliness goals are met and claimants receive entitled benefits.
- Extensively use automated systems to review, enter, update and report claim information.
- Follow established protocol to take statements; key information from claimants and employers; and prepare and process documents that are used to adjudicate claims and make accurate determinations.
- Follow up with claimants and employers through phone calls or e-mail to obtain necessary information to process claims timely and efficiently.
- Complete training to address various claim types and understand business functions.
- Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
- Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
- Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
- Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations.
- Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image.
- Ability to process information quickly and accurately.
- Ability to handle routine customer transactions.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Ability to understand and apply new concepts.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
- Ability to effectively deal with complex customers.
- Ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge as well as supporting/creating a productive, positive work environment.
- Attention to detail-documentation and follow-up.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.