If you work from home, this can be a great opportunity
You can make $12 an hour as a Quality Assurance Tester for Electronic Arts. This position it's located in Baton Rouge, LA.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong reading comprehension.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Excellent time and task management.
- 18 years of age or older.
Minimum Technical Requirements:
- A personal computer with the specified minimum requirements (Note that your specifications may vary depending on the game you are working on).
- CPU: Core 2 Duo or better.
- GPU: Intel GMA 950 / NVIDIA 6000 series / AMD Radeon X1000 series or better with latest graphics drivers.
- Memory: 4GB DDR3.
- Broadband/High-speed Internet.
- Ability to download and use Zoom Video application.
Testing the game in a systematic way, analyzing the game's performance against the designer's intentions, identifying and reporting problems, and suggesting improvements. However, it also involves creativity and ingenuity, which is used to figure how to ‘break’ the game in different and unique ways. In effect, QA Testers act as the game's first audience by reporting on playability and identifying any aspects that could be improved. Testers are responsible for finding these bugs in a game before it goes public and assuring quality in the final product.
Click here to see more information.