Find out if you have the right skills...
By Light provides a broad range of hardware, software, engineering, and IT integration services.
They offer equal opportunity employer/protected veterans/individuals with disabilities.
The By Light LGY Team is looking for an experienced Developer working with Application and Technical Architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Analyzes user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Designs and codes new software or modifies existing software to add new features
- Debugs existing software and corrects defects
- Integrates existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develops simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Make recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Develops or implements algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Assists with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Writes or reviews software and system documentation
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or system engineers; analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas
- Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test-Driven Development is an advantage.
- Good communication and client-facing skills.
- Experience with Veteran Affairs is an advantage (current PIV/GFE enablement a plus)
- Experience working on VA Loan Guarantee type projects a plus
If you are interested just click here and follow the instructions.