Are you an inquisitive, innovative, personable, action-oriented, and outgoing individual? This position may be for you!
Rodan Energy is a leading North American energy solutions company delivering demand-side, behind the meter, energy intelligence services designed to improve the energy efficiency, savings, and sustainable footprint of their clients.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be a key member of their US sales team actively engaged in daily outreach to potential customers to sell their solutions to advance customer sustainability goals.
- Active outreach cold-calling and prospecting for new business
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer
- Provide daily email, telephone, and other sales related support
- Utilize Rodan databases, internet searches, Salesforce.com CRM tools, and lead database sources to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work closely with our senior sales team to proactively convert known target accounts to Rodan’s offering
- Achieve lead-to-contract conversion goals in support of Rodan’s US sales goals
- Regular follow-up on incoming leads
- 1-5 years of experience in a high-volume sales outreach role with demonstrable conversion accomplishments.
- Personable and outgoing. Comfortable selling over the phone.
- A desire to make the world a better place through implementation of clean energy planning.
- Energy market and demand response experience not necessary but would be a plus.