The Data Entry Representative performs all tasks required for data entry processing under the direction of Centralized Services Supervisor.
Envision Radiology was founded in 2000 on the idea that imaging could be delivered in a dramatically better experience for patients and their referring physicians.
- One plus year of experience in customer service/data entry – healthcare preferred
- Proficient speed and accuracy with data entry – 9,000+ KSPH
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, a problem solver and a team player
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens and browsers quickly and accurately
- Ability to excel in a very fast-pace team environment
- Ability to continuously “exceed” company and customer expectation
- Strong communication skills & professional demeanor
- Enters, updates and verifies Patient Referral Data into various systems for use by all personnel.
- Reviews and verifies data entered into database to ensure accuracy.
- Processes all faxes in a timely and efficient manner.
- Confirms that medical scripts and referral documentation have the correct procedures listed.
- Effectively communicates with Center employees if additional information is needed to process request.
- Other duties as assigned.