The University of New Mexico Comprehensive Cancer Center is looking for a Data Entry Operator to join their Transcription team.
The University of New Mexico Comprehensive Cancer Center is the Official Cancer Center of New Mexico and the only National Cancer Institute-designated Cancer Center in a 500-mile radius.
Let's talk about the position:
- Transcribing/editing report types such as histories and physical, operative notes, consultations and discharge summaries for a wide variety of specialties in a hospital environment
- Processing pending reports and working queue as assigned
- Prioritizing dictation (STATs) as per daily schedule, or as requested by supervisor or if requested by prior authorization
- Listening completely and fully edit jobs as requested with feedback given to transcription service
- Providing other feedback as indicated for errors found on notes at time of checking information
- Ability to multi-task to provide maximum efficiency
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with staff, physicians, management, and others ideal for someone who is: dependable, detail-oriented, autonomous/independent, adaptable/flexible
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time
- Transcription/Editing: 1-3 year preferred
- Medical Terminology: 1 year preferred
$10.50 - $14.55
If you are interested, click here