Do you enjoy supporting others and helping maximize their success? Keep reading!
As an executive assistant, you will be a critical support in helping your CEO drive organizational success by removing obstacles and helping him focus on high impact activities. You will also provide support to others on the leadership team. While this is a behind-the-scenes position, the impact of a successful person in this role will be felt throughout the organization.
- Scheduling, calendaring, sending meeting confirmations.
- Inbox management and organization.
- Helping prepare research briefs and time/location logistics for meetings and pitches.
- Prepare documents or spreadsheets as needed.
- Maintain workflow and processes, including leading weekly planning meetings.
- Maintaining an updated list of contacts through the company CRM.
- Research, making recommended solutions as needed.
- Interacting with vendors, clients, and other contacts professionally in both written and phone communication.
- Post social media content.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Other duties as assigned.