The Support Consultant is responsible for assisting customers and the support team by fielding customer inquiries and applying internal processes toward resolution.
WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to their clients.
This role will provide an outstanding customer experience through product knowledge, empathy, and critical thinking.
- Interact with incoming phone and chat sessions promptly to ensure responsiveness to customers on all communications.
- Gather basic case information and supporting documentation per defined policy and procedures.
- Learn and understand the terminology and common customer issues across the product suite.
- Collaborate with others to streamline responsiveness from ticket receipt through closure.
- Work with organizations to route cases efficiently, following up to ensure customer cases are assigned appropriately and the customer is informed of the reassignment.
- Pass internal certifications as needed to demonstrate job knowledge and competency in supporting the Support Team
- Provide excellent customer service in all interactions with customers, treating them with respect and empathy in a productive value-added manner.
- Review and feel comfortable with each agency workflow by your media type(s) and consistently provide value to the client by demonstrating an understanding of how they work.
- Follow all policies, procedures, and expectations as communicated by the leadership team to ensure world-class support is delivered.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the requirements of our business or our customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation, balancing customer and company priorities
- Ability to quickly capture and effectively summarize information from customers
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Critical thinking skills in applying prioritization to problem tickets in a triage support environment
- Ability to synthesize and author customer-facing articles.
- Ability to manage conflict and work effectively with customers in high-pressure situations
- Results-driven and personally accountable
- Practice empathy and patience with clients