This position is responsible for assisting in the effective delivery of processes and procedures that enable, enhance, or optimize efficiency and effectiveness for our business operations.
Purpose Financial, Inc. is an innovative consumer financial services company that offers a diverse suite of credit products, promoting financial inclusion and meeting consumers wherever they are. Through its brands, the company is committed to helping customers achieve their version of financial stability in the moment and in the future. Since 1997, Purpose Financial has been a pioneer in the consumer credit and financial services market offering money solutions in over 1,500 storefronts locations and online lending. Providing services in over 27 states, Purpose Financial employs over 3,700 team members.
- Obtain solutions for changes/updates to Standard Operating Procedures as needed,
- Maintains a working knowledge of regulations, legal requirements, policies, and procedures for business operations,
- Assists various corporate stakeholders with developing operationally ready procedures and processes that work with a dynamic business model and ever-evolving customer needs,
- Assists with responses to internal audits, examinations, and governmental requests,
- Identifies opportunities to modify processes to meet operational goals, including becoming more efficient, decreasing errors, and minimizing risk exposure,
- Oversees and completes all projects as assigned,
- Assist and support the development of training materials, job aids, intranet content, and various content for use within our business operations as needed,
- Supports company projects and initiatives requiring business process development and improvements,
- Keeps management apprised of all critical issues; and,
- Develop, catalog, and maintain related forms and documents associated with business operations and Central Support functions.
Entry-level position with no experience required. Experience in retail operations, office administration, document and content management development or delivery, and/or process solutions management preferred.