Part-time paid internship opportunity for 8-10 weeks starting in June 2021.
This internship opportunity will focus on the skills needed to be successful in non-profit business development, fundraising and communications. Previous experience in Salesforce and/or CRM databases is preferred, but not necessary. Training will be provided to the right tech savvy individual with a willingness to learn!
- Research alignment and giving capacity of prospective individual and institutional donors; write donor briefings to share research and inform donor strategy
- Help co-create a system for managing the pipeline of prospect research
- Update new donor Welcome Survey and email Welcome Series
- Assist with data cleanup and analysis in Salesforce CRM database
- Organize electronic filing system to streamline proposal resources
- Provide back-end support for webinars and other virtual events
- Various other administrative tasks as necessary
- Ability to work remotely with use of personal computer
- Current undergraduate or graduate student, recent graduate, or equivalent experience
- Values and strives to demonstrate commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion
- High fluency in Google Drive and MS Office Suite
- Computer and database savvy
- Research experience
- Ability to work independently and prioritize among multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Interest in nonprofit development and commitment to the ISC mission and goals
This is an approximately 15 hour per week remote/work from home position for 8-10 weeks, starting on or after June 7, 2021. The rate of pay will be $15 per hour.