This is an outstanding opportunity for smart, sociable, self-motivated individuals who are passionate about user experience and want the convenience of working part-time from home.
Founded in 2006, Chicago based Arrive (parent company to ParkWhiz and BestParking) has rapidly emerged from a startup to the industry leading online marketplace to book parking nationwide.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times. Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Confer with customers by telephone in order to provide information about products and services
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions and transactions as well as actions taken
- Escalate issues to other departments as needed to reduce redundancy and improve customer experience
- Minimum 1+ years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- A creative problem solver and effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills with prior customer service experience in solving customer issues
- Organized, detail-oriented, and process-focused. Able to plan, prioritize, and execute various tasks in a busy environment
- Ability to build a deep knowledge of our products and services through active independent exploration.
- Have patience and exceptional listening skills with a “challenge accepted” attitude
- Coachable - Open to feedback and can show improvement
- Strive to meet quality assurance, production requirements and other key performance metrics