You will be responsible for providing administrative support to one or more members of the Mental Wellbeing Senior Leadership Team.
The position requires continual attention to detail, strong planning skills, and the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
This position requires strong judgment and the ability to make decisions autonomously.
- Proactively managing/coordinating daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, itineraries, help coordinate meetings (internal and external) and conferences
- Maintain and update calendar; determine importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly;
- demonstrate flexibility, serve as first-line of defense with the high volume of communications of phone and email
- Responsible for meeting preparation – including preparing presentations, agendas and materials,
- documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion
- Process reimbursement and expense reports in accordance with established policy guidelines; track
- expenses and update accordingly
- Manage all administrative functions including: Planning and coordinating travel, managing organization
- hierarchies, managing administrative functions for HR, IT, Procurement, and Compliance systems
- Manage general office and administrative tasks, including ordering of supplies, renewing memberships
- and subscriptions, managing distribution lists, materials and deliveries, etc.
- Manage department files, including electronic document systems, intranet web sites, wikis, and web-based project management tools.
- Create drafts and edit presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, as directed
- Perform other duties as assigned and assist with special projects
- 3+ years in an Administrative Assistant role supporting a team of people.
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to both prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Interest in and ability to continuously improve processes
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity