If you’re a team player that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, then this may be the work-from-home position for you!
The U-Haul Contact Center Support Team is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual for this fully remote, work-from-home role; an individual that works well with others and takes initiative.
Administrative Assistants conduct research and analyze data to prepare reports and documents, generate emails, memos, and reports, and maintain and design databases. Assistants must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality, and be results-driven. Another important aspect of the position is being supportive and having a positive disposition. They must also have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Work with the U-Haul Contact Center Support Team to assist with various aspects of department daily operations
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports as needed
- Respond to manager/agent requests by phone and email
- Create and maintain spreadsheets
- Strong computer skills to include knowledge of multi-line phone and spreadsheets including Microsoft Excel
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results-driven
- Able to work independently as well as being self-motivated
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Reasonable and predictable attendance
- Willingness to incorporate feedback to constantly improve performance
- You must have a quiet, private work area
- Ability to meet all technical requirements