If you are wondering what you can send your best friends as a gift while social distancing, take a look at this selection of the best natural wines!
Finding the perfect wine to send your friends as a socially distant gift can be difficult, especially when you are not a wine expert! However, there's always time to learn more about wines!
First things first: What's a natural wine? It's the result of minimal intervention at its growing and production stage. It aims to offer the best chemical-free wine.
As they are usually made in smaller batches, organic and sustainable tend to be more expensive. However, if you are interested in learning which are the best and most affordable natural wines in the market, take a look at this selection of online vintners!
ALSO READ: The best-rated wines for $15 or less!
- Dry Farm Wines: If you are looking for a wine with the highest standards of farming, purity and taste, you should join the Dry Farm Wines club! You can get red, white and rosés wines with no chemical additives.
- Winc: Offering a minimal intervention wine-making process, Winc allows you to get the most of those raw products in every sip. A great and affordable option you can find at Winc is the Wonderful Wine Co. Malvasia Bianca, available for $19.99.
- Revel Wine: Join the Revel Wine club to access reliable and frequent deliveries based on your taste and needs. Among the natural wines, you can get is the Flourish Organic Chardonnay 2018 for $16.
- Thrive Market: You can find a wide range of healthy and high-quality natural wines in this online market. All of its wines are sustainably produced, pesticide-free and delicious!
- Usual Wines: All the options you can find at their site are made without any additives and count with seasonally curated grapes.
- Good Clean Wine: This organic wine company was created to offer clean wine with minimal intervention. This natural wine is made in small batches with few to no additives.