How many times have you planned to mix your own drinks at home but had to cancel the plan due to extremely expensive prices? Take a look at these budget-friendly alcohol options recommended by bartenders.
Good alcohol usually is expensive, so mixing up your drinks at home may not seem as cheap as you initially thought. But, there are great options below$35 that bartenders recommend.
Take a look at the Top 10 affordable liquors, liqueurs and spirits to enjoy at home!
- Libélula Tequila: You can find this bottle for $25 or less! It's a blended tequila, which means that's not as smooth as the traditional tequila. You can either enjoy it for shots or for cocktails.
- Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon: With an average price of $34, it's a good quality option for every budget. Martini & Rossi Vermouths: Although you may not know, vermouth is present in plenty of drinks. So, if you want to make great -and affordable- cocktails, you should go for this option!
- High West Double Rye!: This rye whiskey is under $30, and offers warming notes of spices, dark chocolate, nuts, herbs, and some fruitiness you will enjoy across your tongue. You can either drink it neat or in cocktails.
- Espolón Reposado Tequila: If you are looking for an affordable option to drink at home, this is a must! It costs around $28 and you can mix it in a cocktail or drink it neat.
- Deep Eddy Vodka: You can get this excellent American vodka under $30. It's distilled ten times and filtered over charcoal 4 times.
- Fords Gin: A versatile and affordable gin. It's perfect for summer drinks, like gin & tonic or a chilled martini (with olives).
- Casa Mariol Vermut Negre: It's an affordable modern and more herbal vermouth. You can mix it with club soda and a wedge of orange.
- Grey Goose Vodka: It's the standard price is $29.99 and you should always keep a bottle of this vodka at home. It's a great deal for a super-premium spirit!
- Monkey Shoulder Blended Scotch Whisky: You can find this whiskey for $29 and offers the same characteristics of the most expensive single malts you can find on the shelf. It's a bend of three different small batch single malts and its result is vibrant. You can enjoy it neat or on the rocks.