Drinking wine while staying at home to flatten the curve it's an ideal plan during Coronavirus times. But, it can be a bit expensive sometimes. So, here's a list of the top-rated wines you can get for a few bucks!
Wine has been considered one of the best allies to lower stress during the quarantine. Most wine shops even granted free or $1 shipping for online buyers so that you never run out of wine while staying at home.
So, if you are about to buy a few bottles for the week, you should first check the top-rated wines that are $15 or less!
- Antigal 2017 Uno Malbec (Mendoza): You can find this Argentine wine with attractive aromas of wild berry fruits, lavender and cardamom for $15,90. A full hard-driving palate is intense at first and then it coasts.
- Hahn 2017 Merlot (Central Coast): You can find this wine for $15,91. It counts with pleasing aromas of blackberry jam, smoke, and turned soil, leading to a palate loaded with black cherry, cocoa spice and light mint flavors. Moreover, the picture is completed with solid tannins and fresh acidity.
- Sogrape 2017 Silk & Spice Red (Portuguese Table Wine): For $15,91, this wine offers a blend from across Portuguese regions. It's packed with black fruits and ripe tannins.
- The Pinot Project 2018 Pinot Noir (California): For $13,91 counts with aromas and flavors of ripe plum and sweet cherry that offers an inviting wine taste.
- Bieler Family 2018 Daisy Pinot Grigio (Columbia Valley): For only $12,90 you can taste this one-of-a-kind wine inspired by the whites of northern Italy. It's a co-fermentation of Pino Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling and Moscato.
- CVNE 2016 Cune Crianza (Rioja): You can find a mix of berry, spice and tobacco aromas in this Crianza wine, for $14,90. Dark plum, raspberry, spice and pepper flavors hold on till the last drop.
- Famille Perrin 2018 Réserve White (Côtes du Rhône): For $14,90, this full-bodied dry white offers loads of juicy tangerine and apricot flavors accented by tangs of cut minerals and hazelnuts.