You may have already noticed that working out while using a face mask may be a bit uncomfortable. However, there are more breathable options available for every budget. Check them out!
Staying active while social distancing involves working out in a face mask, and that can be quite uncomfortable as this item doesn't allow you to breathe normally.
However, as long as the coronavirus is still out there, you are going to have to wear a face mask. So, here's a shortlist of the most breathable options for every budget.
- Uniqlo AIRism Face Mask: The fabric of this mask is ultra-light and sweat-wicking, which makes it ideal for running. Get a pack of 3 for $14,90.
- Outdoor Research Essential Face Mask Kit: These one-size, adjustable straps' masks can help you get the perfect fit. Besides, the essential kit comes with disposable filters. You can get it for $20!
- CollectiveOfficial Women's Face Mask with filter: Give these handmade face masks a chance and you will never regret it! It's a great option to work out as it helps wick away moisture. You can have a cute face mask for $15.30.
- Fila Light Multicolor Cloth Face Mask: This lightweight, 100% cotton mask will keep your face comfy while exercising. It's available for only $12.
- Brave New Look Protective Face Mask w/ PM 2.5 filter: These unique masks have a five-layer PM2.5 filter with activated carbon that will keep you protected you while running. You can get it for $14!