If you are a man who cares about your looks and you are searching for the best set of skincare and facial hair products, you should take a look at this list!
Men's grooming products have been gaining popularity over the last decade. Nowadays, guys are worried about having healthier skin and better looks, so daily skincare and facial hair products have flooded the markets.
As there are too many companies offering men's grooming products, we've prepared a list of the 5 best brands for every kind of budget.
- Aesop: This company is one of the most prominent grooming companies, known for its research of plant- and laboratory-based ingredients. As a result, it offers high-quality products for men.
- Deciem Niod: If you are looking for unique products, this is your brand! NIOD focuses on providing scientifically-formulated products that grant a unique result. Each product counts with its own proprietary traits to help you perfect your skin's health.
- Blind Barber: This brand is only focused on hair care products (whether it's on your head or on your face). Blind Barber offers high-quality and original products, so you should give them a chance without a doubt!
- Anthony: Although it isn't the oldest brand, it has already made its mark in the industry. The company, founded in 2000, took advantage of the lack of men's grooming products and started innovating with natural ingredients and botanical extracts to create unique products.
- Baxter of California: Helping men's skin, hair and shave since 1965, this brand has a large variety of carefully crafter, devised, and curated products. So, if you were trying to find an old school, barbershop type of products, you should go for this brand.