Tips for saving money, XL Edition. Today, we will give you some tips that will help you save money in entertainment and food. Let's go!
I think we can all agree, that the part we like the most about spending money, is for "buying" quality time. So this could be the hardest area for making cuts, but we can start with five basic principles for adopting this new money-saving life style.
1. Watch movies at home: You could make some popcorns or a delicious dinner, prepare the perfect room where you feel more comfortable, and choose the movie of your preference. There's several web sites on the Internet where you can watch movies online or download them, like Netflix, yts.lt, hackstore.net.
2. Save money when you go on a date: You need to be mindful about how much money you spend eating outside and also doing any other type of recreational activity. I know it's a lot of fun but, you might think what activities you can do from home, and which ones you can't. Making dinner at home is always a perfectly good plan!
3. Cancel online suscriptions you don't use: If you go through all online services you are suscribed to, check the ones that you really use, and cancel which ones you don't, I'm sure you'll be saving some money you can put to another use.
4. Reduce your internet bill: Maybe you won't have the faster Internet connection, but if you change your internet bill, that extra money will go straight to your wallet, and in any case, you'll still have functional access for anything you need.
5. Don't spend too much on gifts: Save yourself a little money by don't buying expensive gifts for everyone. They'll certainly understand and be glad just to share some time with you. Besides that, you can make some nice and simple presents by yourself at home, there are so many ideas for handmade gifts and you'll probably enjoy this elaboration process.
So every time you apply these kinds of tips in distincts areas of your life, you will feel the money-saving difference, you will want to learn more about this life style and project how you want to use all your saved money.
One of the most important inversions of money we have, is the food. Can never be missing and, let's be honest, we are usually attracted to nutritious meals and that's always a plus:
1. Keep your monthly accounts: You must have control of the figure of your earnings and expenses, and is better if you do it each month. So every time you go shopping, you already have an idea of how much you should spend, and consider it should be the same, or less.
2. Buy the food when they are at their best price: Prices can vary depending on the season, so you should take advantage of this and buy as much of a product as possible when it is at a lower price, and keep it in storage if you can.
3. Don't go to shop too often: The less time you spend in the store, the less you're tempted to buy staff, and we talk about the things you haven't planned to buy but you desire them the moment you see them.
4. Buy any kind of food you can, in bulk: If you do the math, you'll be surprised of how much you save with the bulk prices. Of course if depends on the space you have to store your food.
5. Make a list before you go shopping: If you make a list (and stick to it) you'll notice you are saving a lot of money by stop buying things that sometimes can be considered unnecessary.
Make your monthly plan, do your maths and you will notice how much you'll be saving by applying these methods!