Feel like having a sweet, delicious and refreshing drink? With the s’mores Frappuccino, you can have all that plus a wonderful taste of your beloved childhood memories.
Starbucks s’ mores Frappuccino is the real deal when it comes to satisfying your sugar cravings. But you know what’s even better? The homemade version! Not only you will save some money, but also you will enjoy every step of it – and it only takes 5 minutes!
• 6 oz milk (skim is recommended, but any kind works)
• 1 Tbsp powdered vanilla coffee creamer dissolved in 1 oz warm water
• 1 oz Torani S'mores flavored syrup
• 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup plus more for drizzling
• 1 cup (about 1/2 package) Cool Whip frozen
• 1 cup ice
• 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
• 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
• Crushed Biscoff Cookies or graham crackers
1. First, make your whipped cream. In the bowl of a stand mixer attached with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy whipping cream on high speed until soft peaks form. Add in the marshmallow creme and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
2. In a large blender, add the milk, coffee creamer in water, s' mores syrup, Cool Whip, two (2) Tablespoons of chocolate syrup and ice and blend on HIGH for about 1 minute.
3. Spoon a heaping tablespoon or two of the marshmallow whipped cream into the bottoms of two glasses; add about a tablespoon of chocolate syrup. Pour the drinks among the two glasses and garnish with the remaining whipped cream. Sprinkle with crushed Biscoff cookies or crushed graham crackers. Serve!