Does anyone want a tasty treat? Keep on reading because you’re getting a really good one!
The Red Robin Freckled Lemonade is a tangy lemonade with strawberries that really hits the spot. If you have never been to the Red Robin restaurant before you are missing some good stuff in your life.
They also make some crispy french fries that are so good, and they give you a bottomless plate of these french fries.
Red Robin has a really nice bar filled with adult cocktails and many family-friendly beverages so no one will be left out when you go here.
Here’s how to make this fabulous drink that will leave everyone delighted with its flavor! Here are the ingredients you need and the instructions
- 2 tablespoons frozen strawberries with syrup thawed
- 1 1/2 cups lemonade (Minute Maid recommended)
- Fresh strawberries for garnish if desired
- Place thawed strawberries and syrup into the bottom of a tall highball glass.
- Add lemonade and stir the mixture together.
- Fill the glass with ice. Garnish with fresh strawberries.
- Or you can use a shaker if you have one on hand.
- Pour the lemonade, thawed strawberries, and syrup into the shaker.
- Shake and pour over ice. Garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.