All of the flavors and textures of a jalapeno popper in the form of an easy, cheesy warm dip.
This recipe only takes 30 minutes and it's absolutely delicious.
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 jalapeños, minced
- 3 cups Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Gather the ingredients. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon in batches until crispy, about 8 minutes.
- Drain on a paper towel–lined plate, then coarsely chop.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, about 3/4 of the cooked bacon (reserving some for topping), about 3/4 of the jalapeños (reserving some for topping), and 2 cups of the Mexican cheese blend.
- Transfer to an oven-safe skillet or baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of Mexican cheese, remaining cooked bacon, and remaining minced jalapeño.
- Bake until dip is golden and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes. Garnish with green onion, jalapeno slices, and extra crumbles of bacon. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.