Do you feel that you need some change in your backyard but this could be too much for your budget? Find out how you can do it and get a great result.
About the video:
"Matt & I are throwing our first house party EVER and our backyard needed a major DIY makeover! I'm obsessed with how it turned out!
My Instagram ➭ @MissTiffanyMa
My TikTok & Twitter @MissTiffanyMa
Free Uber ride! use "WCNJ9"
What do you think of the backyard?? I'm literally so proud of this $300 DIY makeover I feel like Mr. Kate lol I honestly can't believe someone wanted me to pay them $600 just to install the lights!! This backyard project could have definitely been cheaper if I did my research and bought my things at Amazon or somewhere else, but I was desperate! Here are the supplies I used for this DIY:
DIY Backyard Light Supplies:
- Cup Hooks: http://bit.ly/2vnN4Ok
- Drill with Drill bits(not necessary): http://bit.ly/3cW5eHO
- Outdoor Backyard Lights: http://bit.ly/2xBeXmH
DIY Backyard Cabana Supplies:
- Curtain Rods (nail in): http://bit.ly/2U4Bcca
- Curtain Rods (screw in): http://bit.ly/2W8AKMF
- Drop Cloth: http://bit.ly/39IS133
- Clip Hooks: http://bit.ly/2W8a8eH"
If you want to see more videos, here's her YouTube Channel.