As the NBA prepares to return this week, many basketball lovers are eager to shop for a new pair of shorts. So, before you go basketball-short-shopping you should look at the best (and budget-friendly) options in the market.
After the great success of Netflix's The Last Dance and as we approach the return of the NBA on July 30, basketball fans are desperate to update their sports shorts.
Shopping for basketball shorts may be overwhelming as there are many options and most of them can be quite expensive.
So, if you are interested in getting new basketball shorts, you should take a look at this guide and find a budget-friendly option!
- Nike Basketball Short: You can find this classic for $24 (plus a 20% student discount). A simple pair of shorts with an embroidered Nike tick on the left leg.
- PUMA Spin Move Shorts: For $50 (without worrying about covering shipping costs) you can get the spin move short! It's an ideal option for those who want their shorts to flare around you in every move. Besides, it comes with zip pockets, so you can use it also outside the court.
- Champion Mesh 10'' Basketball shorts: You can find this pair of shorts for $30 at Macy's. Made with a breathable mesh, it offers also a retro appeal with tricolor detailing.
- Mitchell & Ness All-Star 1991 - Practice shorts: For $59 you can get this 1991 All-Star Game style replica training shorts.
- Nike Fastbreak 11'' shorts: You can find these shorts from $23. It uses Nike's famous Dri-FIT technology and it offers a two-tone color scheme that will mark you out on the court.
- Needles Geometric Print basketball shorts: A quite noticeable pair of shorts that you will consider a perfect piece of loungewear. You can get it for $227 at Farfetch.
- Classics Basketball Shorts: For $50 you can get this classic Reebok basketball shorts. You can even get a 15% off if you subscribe to the retailer newsletter.
- Cross Up 365 Shorts: You can get these Adidas shorts for $40! They are extremely comfortable and count with breathable technology. They are made from recycled materials!
- John Elliot Leopard-Print mesh shorts: For those who are looking for a more luxurious basketball short, you should check these! You can get them for $408.
- UA Perimeter Shorts: These Under Armour shorts represent NBA's Steph Curry and cost $35.