One of the favorites of the Chick-Fil-A menu of all times, keep on reading to know how to make it!
Everyone loves chicken nuggets, there’s no doubt about that. But… Did you know you can easily make this fast-food favorite at home? Yes, with this guide you will rock your dinner table and you’ll have everyone claiming how talented you are.
This is a tried and true homemade version of everyone’s favorite nuggets. Here’s how to make them:
Chicken breasts, cut into 2″ pieces
Dill pickle brine
Salt and pepper
1. Cut the chicken into nugget pieces and then place in the dill pickle brine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight if possible.
2. In a shallow dish, combine the flour, powdered icing sugar, and seasoning. Set aside. Then, in a second dish, combine the milk and egg.
3. Place the 2 cups of peanut oil in a heavy pot over medium heat. Dip each piece of chicken in the milk mixture, then dredge in the flour mixture.
4. When the oil is hot, add the nuggets 4-5 at a time and fry until golden, about 3-4 minutes.
5. Remove the nuggets from the oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with all nuggets.
Voilá! If you have kids at home, they’re gonna love these nuggets! And if you have adults at home, they’re definitely gonna love them, too!