On November 16th food lovers get a dose of their favorite convenience food for National Fast Food Day. Whether they use the drive-thru, dine-in or get it to go, fast food will grill up, fry up and broil up menu staples.
Fried Chicken, Pizza, Hot Dogs, Chips, Onion Rings, Hamburgers... Fast Food is both boon and bane to the busy people of the world, and we all have our favorites. Traditionally rich and greasy, fast food tastes like pure bliss on your tongue, and can easily become addictive. National Fast Food Day is your excuse to indulge in all your favorite treats.
Many of the deals below can be claimed by simply signing up for a mailing list or downloading an app. Additionally, restaurants may be operating with modified services according to local guidelines amid the COVID-19 pandemic, so be sure to know how your local restaurants are operating.
Check out these deals:
- Popeyes: Get a free side with the purchase of a family meal.
- Wendy's: Purchase any two of a Dave's Single, Spicy Chicken, 10-piece Nugg, or the new Classic Chicken for $5.
- Burger King: Newly registered app users can claim a free Whopper with a purchase.
- Domino's: Domino's pizza deals vary by location, so check with your local restaurant to see what's on offer.
- Subway: Get a free footlong sandwich when you purchase two and order through the app or online at participating Subway restaurants.
- Jimmy John's: Earn a free sandwich when you make your first order with Freaky Fast Rewards.
- McDonald's: Claim either a Sausage McMuffin with Egg, a McChicken or a Cheeseburger for free when you download the McDonald's app.
- Arby's: Get free fries and a free soft drink with the purchase of a signature sandwich at Arby's when you sign up for the mailing list.